- Listen without interrupting. ( PROVERBS 18 )
- Speak without accusing. ( JAMES 1:19 )
- Give without sparing. ( PROVERBS 21:26 )
- Pray without ceasing. ( COLOSSIANS 1:9 )
- Answer without arguing. ( PROVERBS 17:1 )
- Share without pretending. ( EPHESIANS 4:15 )
- Enjoy without complaint. ( PHILIPPIANS 2:14 )
- Trust without wavering. ( CORINTHIANS 13:7 )
- Forgive without punishing. ( COLOSSIANS 3:13 )
- Promise without forgetting. ( PROVERBS 13:12 )
So much trouble in the world. Check on your people. Make sure they’re REALLY okay. So many of us have mastered the right answers when we’re really drowning inside.
So fun, fresh, black and beautiful. GREEN GARDEN
25 years ago
we communicate in different ways. we don’t always understand one another. but we keep coming back. daily. to clear it up. that feels good…
Watch this gorgeous short by the brilliant Sundance winner, Ava DuVernay. A sleek and glossy moment of friendship and love amongst women. Supporting one another and looking amazing while doing so, moving to the melodies of the amazing soundtrack. Press Play….
Black Russians - The Red Experience:
A work-in-progress documentary about a coterie of dreamers, Black American professionals who left the United States for the Soviet Union in search of an ideal and saw Stalinist Russia as a promised land, but finding that nothing is perfect. This little known episode in American history resonates with the all-embracing words of Martin Luther King “I have a dream…” that have relevance in today’s world.